Is there anything worse than overpaying on a used car, truck, or sport utility vehicle (SUV) in Montpelier? Twin State Ford couldn't agree more, which is why we are proud to provide the best car buying experience possible to our friends who happen to call nearby Montpelier home. From unbeatable prices to friendly service that always starts with a smile, it doesn't take long to see that making the short trip over to Twin State Ford is always your best bet when the time comes to upgrade your daily commute.
Don't forget that we also have you covered with all of the latest exciting new Ford vehicles to roll off of the production line and onto our showroom floor. Getting financed for one of these great new vehicles is a breeze, so why not make the short drive over from Montpelier today? We know that if you do, it won't be long before you see exactly why so many discerning shoppers in both Vermont and New Hampshire consider themselves Twin State Ford customers for life.
About Montpelier, VT
Serving as the state capital for the great state of Vermont, Montpelier is a city rich in tradition and and a place of importance for virtually every Vermonter. Founded in 1781 and originally named after its elder counterpart of the same name in the south of France, Montpelier is now home to 7,855 proud residents and a host of important cultural landmarks, including The Pavilion, the Vermont History Museum, and Hubbard Park.
Driving Directions from Montpelier to Twin State Ford
Distance: 36.5 miles (mi.)
Travel Time: 54 minutes
Start: Montpelier, VT
- Head northeast on Main St toward E State St (0.3 mi.)
- At Keck Cir, take the 1st exit and stay on Main St (0.8 mi.)
- Turn right onto Towne Hill Rd (3.4 mi.)
- Turn left onto US-2 E (31.0 mi.)
- Turn left onto Main St (0.2 mi.)
- Continue straight to stay on Main St (0.4 mi.)
- Slight left onto Mt Pleasant St (0.1 mi.)
- Turn right onto Hastings St (0.3 mi.)
- Continue onto Memorial Dr and the destination will be on the right (436 ft.)
End: Twin State Ford
8 Memorial Dr, St Johnsbury, VT 05819